At least finally we know that purchases made for this season we will actually get to wear in places other than our homes! So here are a few trends that you could just be wearing to the barbers, after a gym session, football or even the pub (we all cheer very loudly)!
Featured are ten of the top fashion trends to inspire you for summer 2021:
- Mens florals: Not floaty and pretty but masculine with digitised ahoha, 70's wallpaper and abstract designs!
- Neo neon: Although this is a hard one to carry off this trend can be seen on trainers, through to tailored suits.
- Nautical: This was not covered by all designers but it did appear at a number of shows from Gucci through to D&G. Very much holiday dressing with over sized tops and knit sweaters.
- Utility: This trend continues on from last spring / summer 2020 but this year there is a slight twist with an updated high function look.
- Wide leg trousers: Literally every designer for this season featured wide leg trousers within their collection. From pleated, high cut through to sportier styles.
- Bermuda shorts: Big and bold that is the theme for this trend. Just make sure that you have the look right by ensuring they finish just above your knee.
- Bomber jacket: Yes it has returned. Just make sure you choose one that is not too fussy as it is all about cropped minimalist styling.
- Vertical stripes: A refined way to wear print, and they willl make you appear taller and slimmer!
- Mid-wash denim: This season the colour is a few shades lighter than previous seasons. Mid-wash denim works with almost everything and the good thing is it could be here to stay.
- 1970's styling: The last few years we have seen a resurgence in the 70's, this season is no different from coloured flares, flocked safari suits to cropped bomber jackets!
For a few ideas where to shop these trends click this link and view our full eshot.