So hear are ten of the top fashion trends to inspire you for summer:
- Crop tops and bralettes: You need to be doing some serious ab work if you want to wear this trend. Or maybe your abs are already in fine shape!
- Puffy Sleeves: Yes voluminous sleeves continue on from last season and work incredibly well with statement trousers, shorts or skirts with sexy splits.
- Head scarfs: Taking inspiration from the 50’s and 60’s this sophisticated fashion trend is coming back in a big way.
- Monochrome: Many designers opted for black and white, most often worn together.
- Floaty maxi dresses: For those that do not have the abs for crop tops and bralettes these floor sweeping sheer maxi dresses are perfect for a glamourous evening drinking a cocktail.
- Wrap around straps: Lots of straps, wrapped around the waist, on tops, trousers and dresses add a little holiday touch to your outfit.
- Sorbet pastel tones: Pastel tones are another trend that has continued to dominate this year, which is perfect for the summer and they suit a wide variety of skin tones.
- Sheer: This season brings a range of cool new ways to embrace the sheer trend. From simple semi-sheer layering to create 70‘s inspired chic to wearing as an additional layer over your mini dress, there are so many options you can choose from.
- Wide leg trousers: Yes they are back this season, high- waisted '80s-style office trousers, cropped culottes and utilitarian cargo pants.
- Sparkles and sequins: Fittingly, given that none of us have worn sequins for what feels like aeons, the new season’s crop of sparkly numbers inspire relaxed glamour.
For a few ideas where to shop these trends click this link and view our full eshot.